Friday 22 January 2010

Innocent remark!


Oh this is priceless!!

Submitted by a Primary school girl for a homework assignment!

After it was marked and the child brought it home, she returned to school the next day with the following note:
Dear Ms. Davis,
I want to be very clear on my child's illustration. It is NOT of me on a dance pole on a stage in a strip joint. I work at B&Q and had commented to my daughter how much money we made in the recent snowstorm. This picture is of me selling a shovel.

Mrs. Harrington

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? Then why does she sign it "Sugar Lips Davies"?

English Mum said...

LOL! Classic - I especially like the men queuing up waving money.

nappy valley girl said...

Hahahha.....that has made my morning.

LOVEMYBABY said...

Toooooooo funny for words!
Best thing I've ever read at 5:30 in the morning...

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

But did they believe her ?

Tattieweasle said...

Good question - but it did make me laugh!

Muddling Along said...

that is wonderful ! Funniest thing I've seen in a good while

Frog in the Field said...

Thanks for your comments, it just made me laugh so much, we should all be wary of our children's drawings, I think!

Iota said...

Hilarious! So long as it's a B&Q shovel, and not an executioner's axe!

Iota said...

I don't really believe the mum though. If it was a picture of her at B&Q, where's her uniform!!!