Sunday 5 August 2007

Lifestyle Solutions

I bought the Times as there were no Telegraphs left yesterday afternoon.
I prefer the Telegraph because James May writes a very readable page every week, but The Times is just fine.
This week there was a thin 'offers' brochure inside. I love these mini catalogues, they sell the most amazingly useless items that have an appeal none the less.
One of my favourite items in this particular brochure is the 'Tummy Trimmer'.
"Guaranteed to make you look inches slimmer, it will instantly flatten your stomach while shaping your waist and entire midriff."
The photo shows a size 10 model wearing the Tummy Trimmer, with her arms held up above her head. Now we all know that if you squash into a pair of tight trousers, you end up with a roll of fat around you now higher waist. So, put the T.T. on and I can envisage a lovely roll of fat bulging out underneath your bust, especially if you are going to be seated at any point of wearing it. I will of course remember to keep my armpits well waxed so that when my T.T. arrives I can wear it in the correct fashion with my arms held high.

4 comments:

dulwichmum said...

Lovely Frog, I want one too. Do you get a discount for purchasing multiples?

Frog in the Field said...

Actually DM, there is a buy one get one free offer, at just £19.99 I say we split the cost and start a jolly fund, I shall order immediately if not sooner, how fab we shall look.

Pig in the Kitchen said...

Oooo, my summertime drinking, overeating and welcoming lots of visitors is taking its toll...i might be interested too!
Pigx

Frog in the Field said...

Darling Pig, if only you'd said earlier!
In my excitement I have ordered already. Obviously you will be gutted, here, have a cup of tea.